The 18 rules were formulated and issued by the People's Bank of
Innovation and rapid growth in interbank businesses have played an important role in facilitating liquidity management, improving resources allocation and supporting the real economy.
Some of the interbank businesses should have been better regulated, there has been weak information disclosure and some of the businesses intended to evade financial regulation.
The rules cover lending, deposits, payments and other financing transactions between banks and other financial institutions.
There would be stricter accounting standards and risk control measures for interbank businesses.
The improved regulation would help build a financial market order, promote the healthy development of interbank business, effectively contain financial risks, and guide more capital into the economy.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs