Chinese beauty products e-commerce firm
About 61% of the shares offered were acquired by one investor, global growth equity investment firm General Atlantic, whose Singapore fund decided to capitalized
As per to the company's IPO filings,
Established in 2010, Jumei.com sells luxury cosmetics brands such as Dior and Lancome, often through flash sales, via the web and its mobile apps.
Jumei.com stated that it is the No. 1 online retailer of beauty products in
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row