Azerbaijani First Lady
The first lady was told that the temple was built in 1070 at the time of King
Afterwards, the first lady was presented with a keepsake.
The temple itself is located to the south of Thang Long Citadel. Various pavilions, halls, statues and stone plagues of doctors, are places where offering ceremonies, study sessions and the strict exams of the Dai Viet took place.
The temple was reconstructed during the Tran dynasty (1225-1400) and in subsequent dynasties.
For nearly two centuries, despite wars and disasters, the temple has preserved ancient architectural styles of many dynasties as well as precious relics. Major restorations took place in 1920, 1954 and 2000.
The university remained open from 1076 to 1779. In 1802, the Nguyen monarchs founded the Hue capital where they established a new imperial academy. The academy at the
Under the French protectorate, the Temple of the Literature was registered as Monument historique in 1906. Campaigns of restoration were pursued in 1920 and 1947 under the responsibility of
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?