In a statement, the advanced surface treatment plating chemicals and electronics assembly materials company said its net sales value was
Net sales value was up 3.7% at constant exchange rates to
It said higher demand was being driven by higher car production, while improving consumer confidence around the world was helping electronics demand.
"Our expectations for 2014 remain unchanged from our full year results announcement in March. While foreign exchange translation will continue to be a headwind at current rates, we expect our normal seasonal improvement in the second half of the year," the company said in its statement.
The company's net debt stood at
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs