CEMENT maker East African Portland has issued a profit warning for the year ending
This means that its profits for the period will fall by at least 25 per cent compared to the previous financial year when it recorded a net profit of Sh2.49 billion. Last year's performance by the company was a 356 per cent profit growth having reversed 2012's loss of Sh969.7 million.
"During the year ending
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio