Khalil: We insist on the completion of presidential elections on time, there are important indicators of a promising summer economically and financially
NNA - Finance Minister,
Khalil's words came during his participation in a ceremony held in Blat-Mar'Ayoun on Sunday, in honor of Municipal Council Head,
"In the event of failure to hold the elections on time, the responsibility rests upon all political forces in managing their differences so as to allow for adminstering the country's affairs in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution, in order to ease all tension that might reflect on security and political stability," Khalil added.
Khalil stressed on "commitment to support all municipal councils' moves towards activating development projects for a better tomorrow in every town in the South," adding that the State is responsible for facilitating such endeavors through paying all financial dues to municipalities by the
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply