The Head of
Replying to questions posed by IRNA reporters, Fazeli said that the 'SharifSat', which is capable of capturing high-resolution color images, was to be sent into orbit two years ago, but the launch was delayed to further modernize, optimize and add more functions to the system. The 50-kg imaging satellite's resolution is capable of reaching five meters.
As for the 'Tadbir' satellite, Fazeli said that it is being developed in cooperation with the
Iranian students and academics from the
'Tadbir' is an upgraded version of the '
The satellite has Global Positioning System (GPS) as well as greater precision in taking photos compared to the one preceeding it.
The country launched its first indigenous satellite,
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth