This week has been interesting in the physical precious metals market with online trader GoldMoney seeing the battle between bulls and bears played out by its customers.
Head of Dealing at GoldMoney,
"We have seen a marginal increase in interest for palladium from our customers, which can again be possibly explained by geo-political fears as
"The geographical flight of precious metals from west to east has continued this week with
"Next week the Federal Open Market Committee meeting on Wednesday will see the issue of further tapering affecting the market and so we might see further downward pressure on the gold price unless it is counter-balanced by more geopolitical concerns."
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana