Avnet is one of the largest distributors of computer products serving customers globally and hence provides a vital link in the technology supply chain. In addition to its core distribution services, Avnet brings a breadth and depth of service capabilities( http://www.avnet.com/en-us/about-us/Pages/products-solutions.aspx ), including device programming, computer system configuration and integration, and technical seminars. Its business encompasses more than 700 suppliers and more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
This partnership will see a jointly beneficial approach where both parties will be able to bundle their respective products and packages, thus eliminating the need for quality assurance where end users are concerned, providing them with the peace of mind that the bundled package product including hardware would be jointly certified by
"We see an immense explosion of interest in Big Data in ASEAN lately. With
"Avnet is a world renowned and a key distributor that we work with, and this partnership strengthens our relationship and brings forth a new era," said
Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT( http://ir.avnet.com )), a Fortune 500 company, is one of the largest distributors of electronic components, computer products and embedded technology serving customers globally. Avnet accelerates its partners' success by connecting the world's leading technology suppliers with a broad base of customers by providing cost-effective, value-added services and solutions. For the fiscal year ended
For more information, visit www.avnet.com.
To learn more about
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply