In spite of fewer customers, global telecom
Although it saw a 3 per cent drop in numbers in the first few months of this year, the telco s customer base expanded by 8 per cent year-on-year.
The company served 4.1 million subscribers in the first quarter of 2013, which rose to 4.6 million at the end of last year , but fell to 4.4 million as of the end of March.
Telecel s operating revenue rose to
Telecel has operations in
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free