The document, Construction 2020, states that
It says, It will advance a further 1.5 billion towards Irish development projects over the next three years, making total advances of 2.5 billion.
The agency said two years ago it would spend 2 billion on development between 2012 and 2016.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2