Chief Executive CY Leung says the Government, as the major shareholder of the
Speaking to reporters after returning from
The expert panel to investigate the delay, announced this morning, will study whether both parties have any project management, monitoring and cost-control issues.
He added that these issues must be resolved to ensure there are no further complications in the express rail and other projects.
On liability for the delay,
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American