The number of mobile telephony users has achieved 3,488,319 in the fourth quarter of last year, with the mobile telephony penetration rate at 90.79 percent and the total number of ported numbers at 6.513.
844.670 was the total numberof active fixed lines of dominant operators was 844.670, the total number of own subscribers of new operators was 45.138, while the total number of subscribers of new operators with indirect access was 46.027. The total number of ported fixed lines was 9.626. Again
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation