This portrait is part of his latest project,
Brenner is interested not just in Jews, but in how people of all religions live alongside each other in
Brenner does not want to provide any answers in his work. His image of a man who has lost his eyes and forearms elicits little explanation, "because the photograph is powerful enough. It is about wounds and scars." Ultimately, he wants the viewer to do the work: "I offer no resolution."
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO