"Supporting investment into countries affected by conflict has long been a cornerstone of our operational strategy," said MIGA Executive Vice President
We are grateful for MIGA s support as we build on our efforts to help
The types of investments that MIGA can cover include equity, shareholder loans, non-shareholder loans, certain shareholder loan guarantees, management contracts, asset securitizations, capital market bond issues, and leasing, services, franchising and licensing agreements. Projects supported by MIGA can have a strong developmental impact through job creation, skills and technology transfer, and assisting countries to tap natural resources in an environmentally sustainable way.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street