As companies increasingly migrate to software defined environments, automating hybrid cloud infrastructure across multiple platforms through open technologies becomes essential. Open technologies can make it easier for businesses to adopt a cloud model and integrate it with their existing IT infrastructure and applications to meet their evolving business needs.
IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack provides support for the latest operating system release, Icehouse, and full access to the complete core OpenStack API set to help clients ensure application portability and avoid vendor lock-in. It also extends cloud management support to System z, in addition to Power Systems,
Built on the foundation of IBM SmartCloud Entry, IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack offers a modular, flexible design that enables rapid innovation, vendor interoperability, and faster time-to-value. It is an easy-to-deploy, simple-to-use cloud management offering that can deliver improved private cloud and Service Provider solutions with features like security, automation, usage tracking metering, and multi-architecture management.
The technology can be accessed at
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention