With a host of product releases that aim to make the access network more "cloudy",
The new products span optical access, Ethernet access, TDM access, management and virtualisation.
Optical access is offered by the ME 4600 GPON platform, which operates 120 Gbps of switching capacity per slot, a total of 8.6 Tbps capacity, and can be fitted with up to 256 GPON ports or 768 gigabit Ethernet ports.
TDM (902) and Ethernet (920) aggregation modules for internet networks are the two platforms in the ASR 900 Series. With zero-touch SDN controller provisioning, an MEF 2.0-ready OAM (operations, administration and management) unit, the ME 1200, also exits.
There's the hardware, however the big pitch of The
The firm's marketing manager for service provider routing and switching,
He added : "Cisco Autonomic Access to the last mile leads to reducing provisioning steps by more than half than present mode of operations."
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges