BlazeMeter announced that it secured
The funding will be used to develop BlazeMeter's mobile testing platform and establish leadership in the mobile testing market for application performance.
It will be used to help grow BlazeMeter's business in
To engage with BlazeMeter at this stage in the company's development. It s performance testing technology is a solution that has been a success with more than 500,000 tests conducted over 50,000 users. It brings new levels of ease of use to market for developers, which has contributed to its growth among Fortune 100 customers.
It is moving toward a continuous deployment model, and since performance is escalating it is a concern for a business like this as it has to do performance tests before certain components of the system is released. BlazeMeter can be used to do an automated performance test with a structured result that can be used to validate that the software performance is there before it has been pushed it to production.
BlazeMeter provides a single, cloud-based platform for performance testing needs throughout an application's lifecycle, from early development to production performance testing and post-production monitoring.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground