Chairman of the company,
According to him, the "company defied the challenging national and economic circumstances with strategic actions and investments which enabled it to weather the storms and deliver continued value to all its stakeholders.
"Unilever has emerged a stronger business and we are more than ever fit to win in the market place, and our 2013 performance has positioned us to further withstand adverse business operating environment into the future."
He also assured shareholders that the measures taken so far to transform the company would enhance its profitability as well as enhance shareholders' value on investment.
"Our sustained investments will continue to yield strong results and better innovations which will enable us to continue to meet and exceed consumer expectations at all times," he stated.
The shareholders, who gave their approval in
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention