Notice of meeting.
Citation: "79 FR 28491"
DATES: The meeting will be held on
ADDRESSES: The meeting will take place in the Conference Center at the CFTC's headquarters, Three Lafayette Centre,
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: The CFTC TAC will hold a public meeting on
The meeting will be open to the public with seating on a first-come, first-served basis. Persons requiring special accommodations to attend the meeting because of a disability should notify the contact person listed above.
Members of the public may also listen to the meeting by telephone by calling a toll-free telephone line to connect to a live, listen-only audio feed. Call-in participants should be prepared to provide their first name, last name, and affiliation. The call-in information is as follows:
Domestic Toll Free: 1-866-844-9416.
International Toll and Toll Free: Will be posted on the CFTC's Web site, http://www.cftc.gov, on the page for the meeting.
Conference ID: 2780848.
After the meeting, a transcript of the meeting will be published through a link on the CFTC's Web site, http://www.cftc.gov. All written submissions provided to the CFTC in any form will also be published on the CFTC's Web site.
(Authority: 5 U.S.C. Appendix, Federal Advisory Committee Act, Sec. 10(a)(2))
Deputy Secretary of the Commission.
[FR Doc. 2014-11315 Filed 5-15-14;
BILLING CODE 6351-01-P
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'