Notice Type: Special Notice
Subject: National Instrument Products
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: FA9302-14-M-K024
Place of Performance (address): 5 S WOLFE AVEEdwards AFB, CA
Place of Performance (zipcode): 93524
Place of Performance Country: US
Air Force Materiel Command
HQ Air Force Test Center (AFTC) - Edwards
Notice of Contract Action (NOCA) for the National Instrument Products listed below. The Air Force Flight Test Center (AFTC/PZIEB), Edwards AFB, CA intends to issue a Sole-Source contract to
The anticipated contract will be a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) Commercial Purchase Order.
The statutory authority which permits other than full and open competition for this acquisition is 10 United States Code (USC) 2304 (c) (1), as implemented by FAR 13.106-1(b). This authority is supported by an approved Sole Source letter. It is the Government's intent to proceed with this sole-source action. The applicable NAICS code is 334118. The size standard as defined by the
This notice neither constitutes a Request for Proposal (RFP) or an Invitation for Bid (IFB), nor does it restrict the Government in any way to an ultimate acquisition approach. The Government is requesting that interested concerns feeling they can fully support this requirement, furnish the following information:
(1) Company name, address, point of contact, telephone number and e-mail address.
(2) Type of business, i.e., small, small disadvantaged, woman-owned, HubZone, serviced-disabled veteran-owned small business, large business, etc. under North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) 334118 which contains Small Business size standard of 1000 Employees.
Any interested parties believing they can meet all the requirements listed above, may submit a response. All information furnished shall be in writing and must contain sufficient detail to allow the government technical representative to evaluate and determine if it can meet the requirement. Offers are due to the AFTC/PZIEB,
For further information, contact the Contracting Officer, Mr.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders