ENP Newswire -
Release date- 15052014 - In support of the development of talented scientists and to promote technology development, SABIC signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the
The MoU was signed by Dr. Ernesto Occhiello SABIC Executive Vice President, Technology & Innovation, and Prof
Under the MoU, SABIC will commit at least 10 research programs to be operated at the related Catalysis Center and the Nanotechnology Initiatives totaling at least SR 10 million. With this MoU, SABIC's total support to KAUST research collaborations now exceeds SR 17 million.
The MoU comes in continuation of SABIC's joint collaboration programs with KAUST under a series of contemporary agreements signed in 2011 between the two sides for collaboration for 30 years.
The related Catalysis Center and the Nanotechnology Initiatives will provide SABIC technical support in numerous fields which include chemical processes, polymerization processes, and nanocages, nanocomposite, nanofabrics, nanofibers, nanoflakes, nanoflowers, nanofoams, nanomeshes, nanoparticles, nanopillars, nanopin films, nanoplatelets, nanorings, nanorods, nanoshells, quantum dots, quantum heterostructures, sculptured thin films, and nanotips.
The Intended Enhanced Collaboration in Catalysis and Nanotechnology Initiatives will also include a procedural framework for the tailored graduate level programs, post-doctorate tailored research programs, and leading scientists visiting KAUST, encompassed by the intended collaboration.
Vice President, Corporate Communications
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply