Rihanna stepped out to an NBA basketball match Thursday sporting a bubblegum pink pixie cut wig.
The 26-year-old singer shared several photos of her new look on Twitter before watching the Los Angeles Clippers battle the Oklahoma City Thunder NBA in a playoff game in Los Angeles.
Wiggin out!! pic.twitter.com/wmvzK7GA8f— Rihanna (@rihanna) May 16, 2014
The singer's new look seems to have been inspired by Nicky Minaj's ever-changing hair color.
"We raided Nicki's wig closet for the summer! Bad gals just wanna have fun!" Rihanna captioned another photo where she appears with a friend identified only as Melissa.
Rihanna's latest NBA outing comes days after the "We Found Love" singer donated $25,000 to the the Los Angeles Police Foundation following an incident in which she accidentally broke LA Police Commission President Steve Soboroff's cell phone at another Clippers NBA playoff game on Friday, May 9.
Original headline: Rihanna debuts new bubblegum pink pixie wig
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders