Continuing its smart banking approach, Mashreq opened its latest eCube branch in
E Cube Retail Concept is the
"Customer engagement is significant to us and to achieve that we have created an atmosphere where not only can they carry out their banking transactions but also empower them with technology to experience exceptional banking,"
He added that the
On the screens, Mashreq's online representative, introduces 15 different lifestyles. Customers can then discover various products and services pertaining to each of these lifestyles, with the option of physically downloading application forms and additional product information onto their smartphones through QR codes. All this is done through touch screen technology. Adding to this interactive experience, each screen will constantly showcase news feeds that will be updated in real time.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Law Lets Users Unlock Cellphones
- Motorists Get Rare Summer Break on Gas Prices
- Body Parts Retrieved at MH17 Crash Site
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Government Meets Goal for Small-business Contracts
- Reno Gigafactory No Cinch to Land Tesla Plant
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High