"The foreclosure crisis that has plagued
"In addition to the tragic loss of homes, this ongoing crisis is both a symptom and a cause of a struggling state economy. This is both a housing failure and an economic failure under
"Three times we placed legislation on the governor's desk to help solve this pressing issue and three times he turned his back on the problem by repeatedly vetoing the 'Residential Foreclosure Transformation Act'. I expect to give him another opportunity to help turn this crisis around by sending him the bill again.
"It is tragically obvious that the mortgage crisis won't correct itself and it is equally obvious that the state's economy is chronically impaired."
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007