The Latino Coalition has announced the list of government agencies and corporate procurement officers taking part in the 2014 B2B National Procurement Matchmaking Event at the 10th annual America's Small Business Summit in Washington, D.C.
The matchmaking event will be held June 12 from 9:30 a.m.-noon at the Omni Shoreham Hotel. During these sessions, attendees will be able to meet with procurement officers from federal agencies and Fortune 500 companies to discuss small-business procurement opportunities.
"America's Small Business Summit is all about surrounding small businesses with the tools and information they need to succeed," Hector Barreto, Latino Coalition chairman and former administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration, said in a news release.
The matchmaking event "is an exceptional opportunity for small businesses to be seated at the table and access significant resources," he added.
Corporations and government agencies that are confirmed for the event include AT&T, Verizon Communications, the Defense Department and the Department of Veterans Affairs.
For more details, visit www.thelatinocoalition.com/americas-small-business-summit.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season