The GAU-LB-600E low canopy LED light from
The low canopy LED fixture is designed to withstand demanding conditions and is waterproof, vapor proof and built to resist the damaging effect of an outdoor environment. Mounting hardware for the GAU-LB-600E consists of a stainless steel coated bracket that provides 360° rotation and 180° tilt to allow the user to position the unit as desired once mounted. This unit is designed to operate with voltages ranging from 110VAC to 277VAC, providing versatile power connection options. This fixture provides an energy-efficient and highly durable alternative to standard quartz and halogen units. These fixtures require no warm-up time, so the light can be cycled on and off without any reduction in lamp life. There is no glass or filament to shatter or break, and the solid state LED design provides 50,000 hours of operation.
"The separate light board configuration featured on this unit makes them ideal for monuments, marinas, docks, malls, hallways, and billboards," said
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/larsonelectronics/ledlights/prweb11859687.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- 'Planet of the Apes' Still Rules the Box Office
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- Judge OKs Warrant for Google User's Mails
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Perry Deploying 1,000 Troops to Texas Border