"We are enthusiastic about Lee joining InformedDNA because of the important and innovative work he will be doing in our digital space," said InformedDNA's CEO
Fowinkle will oversee the day to day technology infrastructure for InformedDNA, ensuring that InformedDNA's network of genetic counselors have the optimal resources to allow them to work together seamlessly and provide patients with a top notch clinical experience.
His initial priorities include building and deploying a genetic testing utilization management automation platform. This will establish the final link in InformedDNA's transition from purely healthcare services to a tech-enabled healthcare solutions business.
"I am thrilled to begin working with David and his team to ensure InformedDNA's technology infrastructure is sound and to provide a vision for future platforms and applications that will enhance our services," Fowinkle said.
Prior to joining InformedDNA, Fowinkle was the senior vice president of technology for the Physician Practice Solutions business at
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 to Settle SEC Charges
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel