With this sale, our Medical Care division can concentrate on innovation and growth in Radiology and Diabetes Care where we already have a strong presence, said Dr.
We are confident that the planned sale of AngioJet,
The addition of Bayer Interventional will expand our commercial footprint and enhance our ability to provide physicians and healthcare systems with a complete portfolio of solutions to treat challenging vascular conditions, said
Bayer s Interventional business accounted for approximately
The AngioJet Ultra Thrombectomy System employs a unique technology to break apart and remove blood clots from within blood vessels. It has been used in more than 600,000 cases worldwide and is among the leading choices for eliminating large thrombus burden.
The Jetstream Atherectomy System is one of the most versatile debulking solutions for breaking apart and removing thrombus and plaque from upper and lower extremity peripheral arteries. The system catheters can be used to treat multiple lesion morphologies from thrombus to challenging calcium deposits.
The Fetch2 Aspiration Catheter is used in those instances where the interventionalist is working in small vessels and prefers to use a manual thrombectomy device to resolve small, fresh thrombus in the peripheral and coronary arteries.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego