Collecting rent can be a nightmare for leasing agents and rental agencies. With the new ezDraftcheck software from Halfpricesoft.com all worries are eliminated by allowing for pre-printed draft checks to be created in house. Customers can now collect funds by phone, fax, and internet faster and less expensively.
"Rental agencies can now collect funds by phone, fax, and internet faster using ezCheckDraft software from Halfpricesoft.com," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
Created for customer satisfaction, ezCheckDraft software is both simple and inexpensive. This software is so easy-to-use, that business owners and managers can print pre approved draft checks by bulk in house in minutes!
ezCheckDraft check writer is compatible with Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and
The main features include:
• Print pre-approved draft checks to receive payment via phone, email, fax and online quickly
• Supports unlimited payers with no extra charge
• Supports unlimited payees with no extra charge
• Supports an unlimited number of checks
• Easy to use and learn, even for customers who don't have an accounting or IT background
• No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
• Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks
• Saves time by printing multiple checks with one click
• Exports and imports check data
Priced at just
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and barcode generating software. It continues to grow with its philosophy that small business owners need affordable, user friendly, super simple, and totally risk-free software.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Draft-Checks/Bulk-Draft/prweb11848846.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges