The US warned
Euro area foreign trade surplus rose more-than-expected in March from the previous month, figures from Eurostat showed today.
The trade surplus came in at a non-seasonally adjusted
The euro fell sharply yesterday as weak Eurozone GDP data stocked speculation that
The euro reached as low as 0.8155 against the pound, compared to yesterday's closing quote of 0.8166. The next possible downside target for the euro is seen around the 0.81 zone.
The euro that consolidated against the franc in early deals ticked down to 1.2208. Further weakness may lead the euro to a support around the 1.215 level. The pair ended yesterday's trading at 1.2214.
The 18-nation currency declined to 1.3693 against the US dollar, from an early high of 1.3727. The euro is likely to challenge support at the 1.36 mark. The pair was valued at 1.3710 at yesterday's close.
Having advanced to 139.44 against the yen in early deals, the euro slipped to near 3-month low of 138.94. At Thursday's close, the pair was worth 139.27. The euro is likely to find support around the 138.00 zone.
Pulling away from an early 3-day high of 1.4702 against the aussie, the euro slipped to 1.4631. The next possible downside target for the euro lies around the 1.457 mark.
The euro retreated to 1.4891 against the loonie and 1.5862 against the kiwi, off early high of 1.4942 and a 2-day high of 1.5911, respectively. The euro is poised to challenge support around 1.48 against the loonie and 1.58 against the kiwi.
Looking ahead, US housing starts and building permits for April and Reuters/
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply