Hong Kong Government -- Chief Executive CY Leung says the Government, as the major shareholder of the
Speaking to reporters after returning from
The expert panel to investigate the delay, announced this morning, will study whether both parties have any project management, monitoring and cost-control issues.
He added that these issues must be resolved to ensure there are no further complications in the express rail and other projects.
On liability for the delay,
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review