Commsoft, a world leader in aviation engineering and maintenance systems, is delighted to announce that
Under the terms of the 5 year, 15 concurrent users contract, not only will 3Green/Aerovista be using OASES to support Aerovista's expanding fleet of Boeing 737s and Airbus A320s but also pursuing new customers in a marketing partnership with Commsoft and providing implementation support and training to those customers who adopt OASES.
OASES, designed to combine ease of use with an industry-leading technical sophistication, is structured in a modular format and 3Green/Aerovista have selected the Core, Airworthiness, Planning and Materials modules. They will also be the first OASES users to take advantage of Commsoft's newly expanded hosted environment which will be going live in early
"It's always gratifying for us when new users join the OASES community but this is a particularly significant contract win for us. Aerovista has some very exciting plans for growth – indeed, they plan to triple the size of their fleet by 2016 – and in addition, together with 3Green, will be helping us to extend the use of OASES in some important but challenging markets. We're delighted to welcome them both as customers and as strategic partners."
"3Green and Aerovista offer a dynamic range of aviation support services. Collectively we need a powerful, flexible and intuitive MRO IT system that serves these diverse needs. Having evaluated many alternatives, OASES clearly is the best choice for our operation."
Founded in 1971, Commsoft (
Commsoft's flagship product is OASES (Open Aviation Strategic Engineering System) which is currently in use by over 50 customers worldwide, ranging from national carriers and large third-party maintenance providers to small independent operators.
· Commsoft's Head Office is in Tiptree, Essex. The company also has regional offices in Derby and Norwich and another close to
3Green is an aviation consultancy firm based in
3Green specialises in aircraft performance, flight planning, digital operations document management, airport/runway/obstacle data analysis, aircraft evaluation, NOTAM services and electronic navigation databases.
Founded in 1999 and based in
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges