INTERNATIONAL cloud firm,Mambu, has expanded its presence in the continent by establishing a base in
The country is among the first three destinations in
The other two are
The cloud banking technology provider has one customer in each of the three countries.
All are new financial organizations extending access to financial services in underserved markets.
The company went live on the Mambu platform in
It is also planning to open operations in
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California