In the first four months of this year, tax paid by manufacturing and real estate grew 7.9% and 12.3% and contributed 43.2% to total tax growth.
Real estate business tax and personal income tax from housing sale grew 6.7% and dropped 26.5%, respectively, significantly lower than the same period of last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote