ENP Newswire -
Release date- 15052014 -
The placement will consist of approximately 8,333,333 units (the 'Units') at a price of
The Company may pay finder's fees in connection with the Private Placement. Funds will be used for ongoing ESIA and Metallurgical studies and for general corporate purposes.
A highly successful Phase I drilling program was carried out in 2013 on the Canariaco Sur deposit. Future drilling is planned for additional step-out drilling at Canariaco Sur as well as first phase drilling on the Quebrada Verde target. Drilling permits are in place for much of the drilling proposed for Canariaco Sur and
CAUTIONARY NOTE REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
This news release may contain forward-looking statements including but not limited to comments regarding the timing and content of upcoming work programs, geoloical interpretations, receipt of property titles, potential mineral recovery processes, etc. Forward-looking statements address future events and conditions and therefore involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such stategments.
Mobile: +1 (604) 306-8477
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?