ENP Newswire -
Release date- 15052014 -
Building on the partnership with
The new NexentaConnect for XenDesktop gives virtual desktop administrators the ability to accelerate the performance of their organisation's desktops on new or existing storage arrays, while providing greater density at a much lower price point. The NexentaConnect solution reduces the amount of storage required for a XenDesktop deployment, provides real-time visibility and management of individual desktop users using storage resources, and drives down the cost per desktop.
Legacy storage solutions typically consume a vast amount of resources in VDI deployments. IT decision makers have been challenged to find the right storage configuration - one that isn't too expensive, complex, time-consuming or slow. The solution is often to add more hardware, buy one-off arrays for VDI, or deploy an all flash system - such alternatives drive up the cost of VDI deployments and compromise IT budgets.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast