The yen hit a 6-day high of 101.55 against the greenback and an 8-day high of 94.76 against the aussie, off early lows of 102.12 and 95.80, respectively.
The yen advanced to 6-day highs of 93.28 against the loonie and 87.68 against the kiwi, moving away from an early 6-day low of 93.98 and an 8-day low of 88.67, respectively.
If the yen extends advance, it may face resistance around 101.00 against the greenback, 94.00 against the aussie, 93.00 against the loonie and 87.3 against the kiwi.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free