The new models are featured with modern technology and cheaper price.
Powered by a mighty 1.3 GHZ Quad Core Processor and 1GB RAM, the Primo GH+ allows seamless multitasking, faster webpage loading, smooth UI transitions and ultra-fast power-up, said a press release on Thursday.
The Smartphone is run by Android 4.2.2 (jelly bean) with 3G facility. The features of the screen are 5-inch FWVGA, resolution 854#215480 pixels and capacitive touch screen. 5 megapixel Rear Camera and 2 mega pixels front camera is suitable for video chat and video call.
Powered by 2200mAh battery, the phone ensures every short of connectivity, including, WIFI, USB on the Go and Bluetooth, pricing Tk 10,590.
The primo R3 is powered by 1.3 GHZ Quad Core Processor and 1GB RAM, 4GB ROM with 4.7 inch HD display, 8 mega pixels rear camera and 2mega pixels front camera, 2000mAH battery. The phone is run by 4.2.2 jelly bean version with upgrading facility and all sorts of social media apps. The price is Tk 12,890.
Among the three, Primo V1 is the most pricy and spicy also with state-of-the-art mobile technology. The 3G supported Smartphone is run by 4.2.2 jelly bean and featured by 2GB RAM, 16 GB ROM, 5inch full capacitive LED display, 13 mega pixel rear camera and 5 mega pixel front camera can shoot everything experiencing real camera. The price is Tk 22,990.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland