Quarterly profit slid 5 percent at the world's biggest retailer, which said that the current quarter doesn't look so good, either.
Industry analysts were caught off guard after the drugmaker released data on a highly anticipated cancer treatment.
The mobile security company informed the
The retailer followed others in citing a nasty winter for a terrible quarter in which comparable-store sales slid 3.4 percent.
The tech bellwether beat expectations for its fiscal third quarter and its outlook was much better than most analysts projected.
The company sold fewer 3D printers than expected, gross margins slid and losses widened during the most recent quarter.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007