Quarterly profit slid 5 percent at the world's biggest retailer, which said that the current quarter doesn't look so good, either.
Industry analysts were caught off guard after the drugmaker released data on a highly anticipated cancer treatment.
The mobile security company informed the
The retailer followed others in citing a nasty winter for a terrible quarter in which comparable-store sales slid 3.4 percent.
The tech bellwether beat expectations for its fiscal third quarter and its outlook was much better than most analysts projected.
The company sold fewer 3D printers than expected, gross margins slid and losses widened during the most recent quarter.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.