Total revenues were
The bank posted a net profit of
Total revenue for the quarter was
The balance sheet remained strong with total assets at
The bank has maintained a collective provision of
Remaining largely unleveraged, total assets principally comprise shareholders' equity which has grown to
The capital adequacy ratio remains strong at 42.1pc compared with the regulatory minimum of 12pc, and fiduciary assets under management stand at
Board member and chief executive Abdullatif Janahi said the bank has now seen 10 consecutive quarters of positive results.
The bank is studying several projects in sectors like healthcare, education and infrastructure aimed at achieving sustained profitability and fostering growth in the region whilst minimising risk, he said.
"The bank will continue to target improvements in revenue growth and operating costs whilst maintaining adequate liquidity to build a solid base for sustained profitability and thus generate good returns for shareholders and investors," Mr Janahi added.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment