The system improves concentration control, providing tighter process management, increased tool uptime and reduces manufacturing costs. It is optimized for advanced silicon epitaxy applications and other processes requiring low-concentration, high-precision and cost-sensitive gas mixtures.
The Apex system provides control of germane and diborane flux for doped silicon germanium films. The system allows manufacturers to improve real-time process control by a factor of 10 as compared to mixed gas cylinders. This enables users to increase both yield and throughput.
The system reduces production costs by allowing manufacturers to purchase lower-cost, higher-concentration gases, then dilute them at the point of use to cut gas purchase costs by as much as 60%. The total installed base of Piezocon Gas Concentration Sensors is over 3000 sensors worldwide.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego