Lazard Asset Management has introduced its first US-based open-end liquid alternative equity fund, the Lazard Fundamental Long/Short Portfolio.
The Lazard Fundamental Long/Short Portfolio uses a long/short equity strategy that looks superior risk-adjusted returns. The portfolio hires fundamental bottom-up stock selection, focusing primarily on US-listed securities. It look to take long positions in equities of companies believed to have strong and/or improving financial productivity that have attractive valuations, and short positions in companies with deteriorating fundamentals, unattractive valuations, or other qualities warranting a short position. The portfolio is based on the present Lazard Fundamental Long/Short strategy, which
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'