The so-called Troika of international lenders wants
The Troika's demand, as well as the updated bailout memorandum will be discussed on Friday morning between Finance Minister
The updated MoU is expected to be finalised at the meeting as the Troika concludes its fourth assessment of the adjustment programme.
Also on Thursday Georghadji met on with the Troika mission chiefs to discuss the provisions of the updated MoU with regard to the financial sector.
Send to Kindle
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs