"I'm pleased to report continued progress with Wendy's brand transformation," President and Chief Executive Officer
"Based on our results through early May, we are reaffirming our 2014 Adjusted EBITDA and Adjusted Earnings Per Share outlook," Brolick said. "We also remain confident in our long-term outlook, as momentum in our core business is strong and the economic foundation of our system optimization strategy is delivering positive results."
See "Disclosure Regarding Non-GAAP Financial Measures" below for a reconciliation of the non-GAAP measures included herein (i.e., Adjusted EBITDA and Adjusted Earnings Per Share).
Keywords for this news article include: Finance,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya