Learning the ropes of investing in real estate from successful investors used to require a large investment of time and money.
The goal of the sessions is to introduce the most effective ways that a person can enter the
"We have well over 200 houses in our network of homes that investors use daily to earn revenue in the rental market, and we're opening up new opportunities for investors in any part of the U.S.," said a
The investment sessions are scheduled with all new investors at a time that is convenient to learn the ins and outs of rental investing. A new package that explains the current market and opportunities available is also available for download on the JWB website.
"There are many investors who buy into foreclosed homes or under market value properties and become stuck with their investment due to non-rental activity," said the source.
The JWBRealEstateCapital.com company offers ways to purchase turnkey rental properties throughout the state of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/rental-real-estate/investing-sessions-homes/prweb11859108.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings