Open source solutions provider
Announced today, the new upstream alliance is said to be aimed at delivering the industry's most complete, carrier-grade telecommunications offering based on Linux, Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM), and OpenStack.
"NFV and OpenStack are collaborating with the aim of revolutionising the way telecommunications networks are being built and operated," said
"With the growing dominance of KVM in NFV and telecommunications, driving upstream improvements will be a key focus of our collaboration with eNovance.
"By bridging that experience with eNovance's expertise and unique tools and methodology on interfacing various types of cloud applications with OpenStack, we believe that our companies are bringing a unique value proposition to carriers looking to modernise their network infrastructure."
In addition to the upstream collaboration,
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American