The company continued in 2013 to reorient its activities towards large corporations and gradually abandoning products and services for small businesses.
2013 was also significant with four major agreements signed for our new products based on the Predictive Marketing Engine. These agreement will impact 2014.
Highlights for the year ending December, 2013 include:
•Gross Revenue of
"2013 was a pivotal year; we were able to set all the elements that will allow us to take a leadership position in the digital marketing industry. Our focus remains profitability," said
Neither TSX Venture nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June