January was marked, as expected, by a slower start than usual.
This does not undermine the Group's objective of a slight increase in full-year 2014 revenue.
The good progress made on the PACT 17 transformation plan allows the Group to confirm its medium-term objectives as well.
As expected when the full-year 2013 results were released, French and German operations were impacted by a slower-than-usual start in January due to the deferral of some projects, most of which have got underway since then. Over the full year, the ramp-up of some of these contracts and the start of new transnational projects should offset the decline in first-quarter revenue.
International activities continued to enjoy sustained growth (+6.8% at constant scope of consolidation and exchange rates), driven by organic growth of more than 10% in many countries/regions.
The PACT 17 transformation plan is going to schedule, allowing the Group to confirm all of its short- and medium-term objectives.
at constant scope and exchange rates
* There was no impact attributable to change in scope
Q1-2014 revenue by region
Revenue from international activities (excluding
2014 and medium-term outlook
Q1 was in line with the Group's expectations. The Group confirms its objective of achieving a slight increase in revenue over 2014 as a whole. The return to growth is expected to materialise in the second quarter.
Very confident about its expansion plans for the Group, management confirms its medium-term target of €100 million in operating income* without compromising its financial equilibrium.
* Operating income calculated before non-recurring items and expenses related to stock options and bonus shares.
Next releases: Interim 2014 revenue, on
Interim 2014 results, on
“The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
Let's share our passion for technology.”
CAC® Small, CAC® Mid & Small, CAC® All-Tradable, CAC® All-Share indices
For more information, please visit www.akka.eu
In case of discrepancy between the French and English versions of this press release, only the French version should be deemed valid.
Tel.: +33 4 7892 6083
Investor Relations & Corporate Development
Tel.: +33 1 5669 2652
Tel.: +33 4 7218 0497
Tel.: +33 4 7218 0493
CommuniquÉs au titre de l'obligation d'information permanente :
- CommuniquÉ sur comptes, rÉsultats, chiffres d'affaires CommuniquÉ intÉgral et original au format PDF :
http://www.actusnews.com/documents_communiques/ACTUS-0-35973-cp-akka_technologies-150514.pdf © Copyright Actusnews Wire
Recevez gratuitement par email les prochains communiquÉs de la sociÉtÉ en vous inscrivant sur www.actusnews.com
Receive by email the next press releases of the company by registering on www.actusnews.com, it's free
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience