At the outset of the meeting, Dr. Al-Assaf briefed Dennis on the Kingdom's projects in various fields and the upcoming governmental programs in the fields of transportation, education and basic environment.
The President of Federal Reserve Bank of
During the meeting, the two sides discussed a number of issues pertaining to organizational and coordinating aspects in the global banking and financial sectors.
17:15 LOCAL TIME
All Rights Reversed for Saudi Press Agency Provided by
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses